Eyes On The Prize Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Your Eyes On The Prize?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2010-2011 AFC STANDINGS
AFC East
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_18ELITE SE 1015-03-0
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_12BigRed85922-22-1
H E L L C A T 31-41-2
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_22Funtastikk0-40-3
AFC North
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
phil034-13-0
PhillyDieHard903-21-1
????1-30-1
rolph61-40-2
AFC South
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
Jc773753-22-0
Warmaster913-20-1
TheBonger232-30-0
NavelFuzz77 1-40-1
AFC West
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
SweetMojaveRain5-01-0
????3-21-1
sqeak52-30-0
????1-30-1
Latest topics
» ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 pm by BigRed8592

» Season 3 Release Players Week 9
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 pm by PhillyDieHard90

» Season 3 Free Agent Signing Week 9
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm by PhillyDieHard90

» Beginning to Remove Slackers
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 am by BigRed8592

» FAVORITE TEAM
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm by Yaozer031

» Texans at Colts
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» Houston Texans Trade Block
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» Chiefs @ Texans
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» patriots vs chargers
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm by phil03

Super Bowl History
TeamOwnerScore
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_4Yaozer03113
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_16ddhamaka081421
TeamOwnerScore
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_31MauveStorm8931
Apply To Get A Franchise Job Logo_23BigRed85923

Apply To Get A Franchise Job

Go down 
+2
chasek24
Benchingmommy99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Benchingmommy99
Commissioner
Benchingmommy99

Apply To Get A Franchise Job Empty
PostSubject: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:09 am

Apply to get a Franchise Job! You will get Free Cap Space each week for doin a job!
This is your application for a franchise job after the league is full or close to full we will choose if who will get the job.
If You Get A Strike You Will Get Fired.
Plz Anwser the questions to your liking the more creative you are the better chance you'll get the job.

Copy and paste and anwser the questions
1.What Job Would Like To Have?
2.Will You Be Deticated To Doing The Job Each Week?
3.How Creative Will You Be With Your Job Will You Style It Up,Use Pictures,Videos,Be Colorful How Would You Do It?
4.Why Do You Want This Job?

Franchise Jobs That Are Open:

Power Rankings Owner:Kdpnutter
Free Cap Space Per Week:5
Job Description:Rank all the teams each week by how good they are and how they do each week.
Apps Pending:0

Players Of The Week And Rookies Of The Week Owner:phil03
Free Cap Space Per Week:5
Job Description:Decide the Offensive And Defensive Players Of The Week and Rookies Of The Week.

Game Recaps Owner:
Free Cap Space Per Week:10
Job Description:Give Recaps Of All The Weekly Games.

League News Writer Owner:Bully Tha Kid
Job Description:Inform the league on any news regarding the franchise.

Rookie Watch Owner:
Job Description:Talk about all the rookies and see whos hiting the spotlight early in there career.

More Jobs Will Come Up When We Decide To Make Some More!

Last edited by Benchingmommy99 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eyesontheprize.omgforum.net
chasek24

chasek24

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Chasek24's Job Request
1.(A) Power Rankings.
(B) Rookie Watch

2.(A) Power Rankings once per Sim week
(B) Rookie Watch once every two sim weeks

3.(A) With my Online Franchise companion it will make it easier to do a Power Rankings ( as it has them on there ) was planning on having a set up similar to the Standings on forums and Desribing why the teams are having success and/or what they must do to improve. Maybe throwing in a Game of the Week in at the End.
(B) With the rookie watch i would do the top 5 Defensive Rookies and top 5 Offensive Rookies with pictures Stats, and the impacts they are having with there respected teams. In another Franchise I was very successful with this.

4. (A&B) To make the "Eyes on the Prize" not only a fun Franchise but awesome boards, One thing that i have noticed is a Forum/Site usually helps make or break the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Bully Tha Kid

Bully Tha Kid

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:19 am

1.What Job Would Like To Have?

News

2.Will You Be Deticated To Doing The Job Each Week?

Yep

3.How Creative Will You Be With Your Job Will You Style It Up,Use Pictures,Videos,Be Colorful How Would You Do It?

I'll try to emulate a real sports news blog (ie ESPN) and make it a good read while offering my thoughts on any current news. I may even go a step further and interview a owner every week, if everyone is down for it. It will be fun to have "media" scrutiny from a trade, or a losing streak. I'll keep it fun, but realistic.

4.Why Do You Want This Job?

I think I could make it a fun way keep everyone involved with the franchise. Keeping everyone looking forward to discussions on trades, injuries, and other events.
Back to top Go down
sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:04 pm

1.What Job Would Like To Have? Deciding the Players of the week and the Rookies of the week.
2.Will You Be Deticated To Doing The Job Each Week? Yessir
3.How Creative Will You Be With Your Job Will You Style It Up,Use Pictures,Videos,Be Colorful How Would You Do It? I would keep it simple but flashy. I'd post a picture of the player that is receiving the award and the stats following.
4.Why Do You Want This Job? Because I like being able to display the players that TRULY deserve to receive this award. It's not always about racking up yards, but I would look at the qb rating, the ability to spread the ball around. For RB the average yards per carry, the WR the amount of receptions he had and how few of drops he had ETC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:47 pm

My expertise is in web design, you can see some of my work Here and Here. V1ol3ntbyd3s1gn can vouch for my dedication. Let me know if you are interested in my services!
Back to top Go down
Benchingmommy99
Commissioner
Benchingmommy99

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:50 pm

ok thats sweet wat would u like to help do?
Back to top Go down
http://eyesontheprize.omgforum.net
rolph420
Committee
rolph420

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

1.What Job Would Like To Have? Stat Tracker
2.Will You Be Deticated To Doing The Job Each Week? Absolutley i have no lie really.
3.How Creative Will You Be With Your Job Will You Style It Up,Use Pictures,Videos,Be Colorful How Would You Do It? Will do it like a real NFl stat listing
4.Why Do You Want This Job? Help the franchise be great
Back to top Go down
kdpnutter

kdpnutter

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm

1.What Job Would Like To Have? Power Rankings
2.Will You Be Deticated To Doing The Job Each Week? Yes
3.How Creative Will You Be With Your Job Will You Style It Up,Use Pictures,Videos,Be Colorful How Would You Do It? Already seen my style of writing, I like to use pictures to make points if need be
4.Why Do You Want This Job? I just like writing things up, and the Power Rankings really show who's teams are on the rise and who's teams are on the decline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply To Get A Franchise Job   Apply To Get A Franchise Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply To Get A Franchise Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eyes On The Prize Franchise :: Eyes On The Prize Franchise Job SignUp-
Jump to: