Eyes On The Prize Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Your Eyes On The Prize?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2010-2011 AFC STANDINGS
AFC East
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_18ELITE SE 1015-03-0
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_12BigRed85922-22-1
H E L L C A T 31-41-2
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_22Funtastikk0-40-3
AFC North
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
phil034-13-0
PhillyDieHard903-21-1
????1-30-1
rolph61-40-2
AFC South
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
Jc773753-22-0
Warmaster913-20-1
TheBonger232-30-0
NavelFuzz77 1-40-1
AFC West
TeamOwnerOvrDiv
SweetMojaveRain5-01-0
????3-21-1
sqeak52-30-0
????1-30-1
Latest topics
» ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 pm by BigRed8592

» Season 3 Release Players Week 9
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 pm by PhillyDieHard90

» Season 3 Free Agent Signing Week 9
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm by PhillyDieHard90

» Beginning to Remove Slackers
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 am by BigRed8592

» FAVORITE TEAM
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm by Yaozer031

» Texans at Colts
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» Houston Texans Trade Block
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» Chiefs @ Texans
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm by Navel_Fuzz

» patriots vs chargers
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm by phil03

Super Bowl History
TeamOwnerScore
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_4Yaozer03113
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_16ddhamaka081421
TeamOwnerScore
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_31MauveStorm8931
***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Logo_23BigRed85923

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigRed8592
Commissioner
BigRed8592

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Empty
PostSubject: ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***   ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

After tonight's advance, I will have an announcement to make right here on this topic. I need everyone to be active for this. All you need to know is that this will be a step forward for our league and will be a great way to fix some problems we have.

Once all games get played for the week, I'll post the announcement here.
Back to top Go down
BigRed8592
Commissioner
BigRed8592

PostSubject: Re: ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***   ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

The announcement has been delayed until early tomorrow night. Please be on to learn what our future plans will be.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The announcement will be posted at 10 PM EST tomorrow night. That is when we will advance: no more excuses.
Back to top Go down
BigRed8592
Commissioner
BigRed8592

PostSubject: Re: ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***   ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Me and rolph have been working throughout the week on this and we hope you guys enjoy this.

We have had complaints about the forum and considering Benchingmommy was the original creator of the site, I really didn't have that much power over things. So with the help from rolph we decided to start out nice and fresh.

http://eotp.forummotion.com/index.htm

More simplier and less complex. The standings we had noticed takes way too much space on the forum so we decided to remove the standings all together to make the site appear more appealing. Also a color change from black to red to green and white we believe will be more attractive, considering we are in fact a 360 OF.

So what did I mean about cleaning up? All users will have until the next week advance to join up. I already removed Halogod and bearfan for being inactive on the forums. As users agreed upon when joining, you must be active not only in the game, but also on our site. I already know the users that are currently have problems so no worries about them.

Again, all owners have until the next advance (Sunday night) or they will be removed from the league permanently.

**REMAINDER** You MUST post under Sign Up (Franchise Team and Contact Info) to be eligible to compete again. I do not care if you just registered, and I do not want to hear excuses afterwards if you did not post under those sections, you need to post on both or I will still remove you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***   ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT AFTER ADVANCE***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eyes On The Prize Franchise :: Eyes On The Prize League News-
Jump to: